AOS the Company
AOS is convinced that in today’s changing healthcare profession the advantage goes to the company that offers both innovative products and unparalleled support.
Leading with our time tested Office Management Systems and our National Claims Clearinghouse we can offer low cost superior service, and one company to call for all your software and insurance claim needs. This will afford you and your office the competitive edge needed in today’s healthcare environment.
The AOS Company Advantage
The AOS Advantage is not a slogan or catch line—it is derived from our unique corporate design, software developer and clearinghouse as one company, and the advantage that your office will receive by utilizing this distinctive and beneficial combination.
What we do...
AOS writes and supports Practice Management Software with Managed Care and Electronic Claim Processing for Medical & Dental offices. Our company has been supplying software and services for over twelve years. We have over twenty-five years of experience in the health benefits industry. AOS is constantly improving and adding new and innovative features to our software and services. .
Our goal is to help providers simplify the business side of their practice and make their practices more cost effective. Automating your office will reduce time spent on filling out insurance forms and following up with the insurance companies. Affording more time for you and your staff to spend in patient care.
- AOS’s in house comprehensive software development department.
- The AOS Clearinghouse.
- One company for you and your office to call.
- AOS software products are easy to operate.
- Because of our unique setup we pass on tremendous savings in time and money.
- Full and extensive reporting capabilities.
- Straightforward pricing. No gimmicks.
- Our programs incorporate menu driven presentations with logic that mirrors your office procedures.
- Superior, knowledgeable, and personable customer support.
- Electronic Remittance Notification, (ERN). AOS makes the connections for you.
- All AOS Products include Electronic claims submission and On Line Electronic Eligibility Verification. This will enable you to access important patient/insured information such as eligibility, deductible, co-payment and plan coverage data at the time of service. Availability depends on carrier capability.
- All Office Management Systems feature Managed Care tracking for HMO’s.
- We at AOS realize that all Doctors and their offices are not the same. For this reason, we offer the widest range of options to fulfill virtually all your software needs.
Automated Office Systems
303 Merrick Road
Lynbrook, NY 11563-9004
Toll Free: 1-800 257-1282
In-State: (516) 396-5555
Fax: (516) 396-5598
Our wide range of services allow you to focus on the most important part of your practice...
|The AOS Advantage
Our unique corporate design of software and services as
and the advantage your office will receive by utilizing this distinctive and beneficial combination.